Wednesday, December 19, 2012

review: Pilot FriXion Erasable Gel Pen


Just two CosmoVoxBox reviews left and then back to skin. 

If these pens just wrote, they would be good. They are gel ink which are always fantastic in my opinion. But they don't just write, they erase too! Perfectionists of the world join me in a unified cheer. You can write in pen and then erase it. It is not the type of erasing where you don't see anything, you can tell a thing was written there. However, it is the type of erasing where you make a mistake and erase and rewrite and it looks beautiful. I love to write in pen and have learned to be okay with the permanence of ink errors, but this changes that. No more compromise.

I cannot wait to try the FriXion Erasable Highlighter. I'm completely serious, I don't joke about writing utensils. 

Watch out for my FriXion pen doodle, coming soon. 

*Influenster sent me this complimentary product for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment