Wednesday, December 19, 2012

review: Forever Red by Bath & Body Works

Fragrance is such a personal taste thing so its somewhat hard for me to review this because I know it has to be more subjective than usual. I have a few things to comment on, but you should just know that you may have a completely different experience with it than I do.

On their website, Bath & Body Works describe Forever Red as "A passionate blend of pomegranate & red osmanthus with a sexy surprise of vanilla rum". I believe this perfume would be categorized as "floral". Even though I love flowers I tend to prefer perfumes and colognes that are "woody". I think floral scents are considered more feminine, but I tend to find florals too sweet and they make me nauseous after awhile. This almost always happens with Victoria Secret perfumes. However this one is balanced out by that vanilla rum. I personally would wear it on a date with my husband or in some situation where I don't have it on all day. 




My sister gave me several Bath & Body Works products last year and I was quite surprised at the perfumes. I had always just thought of that store as hand soaps and lotions, but my mind was changed. My favorite one so far is "Twilight Woods" and I now wear it most days. My other favorite perfume is "Shi" by Alfred Sung, I just absolutely love it but it is not woody, it is actually floral but it has a much more delicate scent than average. 

*Influenster sent me this complimentary product for free.



No comments:

Post a Comment